Changelog for Konstrukt, the back office UI builder for Umbraco.
Date: 2023-02-22 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Fixed issue where upload file property editor would throw "the specified file type has been disallowed by the administrator" error (#49).
- Added ngrok urls to allowed domains that don't need a license.
Date: 2023-01-16 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Moved encrypted properties implementation to the base repository class so encryption is honored when performing save / load opperation directly agains the repository API (#44).
SecurityHelperswappable so you can use something other than the default
DataProtectionProviderimplementation that comes OOTB.
- Fixed issue with advanced filters that use the lambda
ParameterReplacerdue to the parameter being replaced in the function, but not in the lambdas parameters list (#45).
Date: 2022-12-01 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Added marketplace updates.
- Update the Konstrukt type finder to use a non obsolete constructor.
- Updated to use
IUserCompseras the later has been removed in v11.
- Fixed parent ID not being passed to create dialog for associated entities.
- Removed settings section restriction on the licensing info endpoint as it would cause errors when the licensing banner is shown in other sections.
Date: 2022-10-11 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Fixed issue when running on Azure where the DB provider name reverts to
System.Data.SqlClientwhen it should be
Date: 2022-09-30 Description: Minor release with additional features
- Added a Save action type to display actions as sub button in an entities Save button (similar to the "Save and Publish" button in the content section).
Date: 2022-09-09 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Added some basic validation to config at startup to ensure a valid config model.
Date: 2022-08-22 Description: Patch release with bug fixes
- Fixed searchable properties not being searched in a case-insensitive way for repositories that don't used Umbraco's NPoco extension methods (#36).
- Fixed regression in Konstrukt repository not correctly combining filters.
- Fixed exception due to
ServiceProvidernot getting passed to DTO mapper.
Date: 2022-08-18 Description: Minor release with additional features and bug fixes
- Added ability to control collection visibility in the section tree at runtime.
- Added ability to control collection create, updated, delete persmissions at runtime.
- Added ability to control list view field visbility at runtime.
- Added ability to control editor tab visbility at runtime.
- Added ability to control editor fieldset visbility at runtime.
- Added ability to control editor field visibility at runtime.
- Added ability to control whether an editor field is read only or not at runtime.
- Added ability to add custom dashboards to Konstrukt sections.
- Added child collections support to dashboard collections.
- Updated Konstrukt API to null check sections / collections first and throw exceptions if not found.
- Updated based repositories to automatically implement filtering for configuriable options.
- Updated the summary dashboard to not display if there are no collections configured to show on it.
- Fixed bug where entity service would silently fail if it couldn't retrieve an entity. Now throws an exception.
- Fixed bug where content app factory would throw an exception when run in sections where the section entity was not
Date: 2022-07-12 Description: Minor release with additional features and bug fixes
WithTreeAPI to create more logical API groupings and to set context for some APIs.
AddTreesupport to allow adding a tree to an existing section (currently only able to add 1 Konstrukt tree per section).
- Added file upload support to the actions dialog
- Added explicit Insert / Update methods to IKonstruktRepository and we now internaly use these instead of the Save method as the Save method isn't reliably able to determine if an entity is new or not.
- Added better support for transient / scoped repository dependencies (ie better support for EF Core DB contexts which are by default registered as scoped)
- Obsoleted root level APIs for
AddVirtualSubTreewhich have now moved to sub configurations of the
- Fixed bug with DataViews resolving the wrong filter when using groups and the data view has the same name as a view in a different group. We now prefix the data view alias with the group name to ensure uniqueness across groups.
- Fixed bug in child collections create dialog thinking it was always editing an existing entity and so wrongfuly trying to load an entity from the DB due to the fact the entity ID passed through to the dialog "0" when it should be "-1".
Date: 2022-07-06 Description: Minor release with additional features and bug fixes
- Fixed save / delete notification events being passed the wrong model
- Fixed bug where connection strings with no provider cause an error
Date: 2022-06-20 Description: Minor release with some breaking changes / additional features
DeletedPropertysupport where column type is an
int, and the value is a UNIX timestamp
- Fix bug with encrypted properties not handling
- [Breaking] - Updated minimum Umbraco dependency to v10
- [Breaking] - Updated UI assets to be a (RCL) Razor Compiled Library. Be sure to clean your solution to remove old files.
Date: 2022-06-08 Description: Minor patch release with non breaking changes
- Added client side required / regex validation support
- Added support for nullable types when mapping property filters
- Added support for passing notification messages back from action results
- Fixed SQL escaping issue when using table names with schema prefix
- Fixed bug in range property filters when a value is
- Fixed bug where save opperations would show success notification even if the save opperation failed
- Fixed bug in Data Attribute validation where
IServiceProviderwasn't being passed through
nullerror when searching returns no items
- Fixed deleted property filter condition not working
- Fixed bug where encrypted properties would throw exception if value was
Date: 2022-05-03 Description: Minor release with some breaking changes / additional features
- Added field views support for custom field markup in list views
- Added new consistent actions API
- Added row actions support
- Added filterable properties support
- Fixed entity picker value converter not working
- Fixed JS error when editing content due to bad null checking in the Konstrukt
- Depricated List View Layout support
- [Breaking] - Obsoleted bulk actions and menu items in favour of new actions API
- [Breaking] - Moved actions, data views and cards configuration out of list views onto collections API
Date: 2022-04-11 Description: Minor patch release with non breaking changes
- Fixed OrderBy not handling name field correctly
- Updated license warning to only display if the number of "editable" collections is exceeded
- Fixed custom connection strings not working by implementing a DB factory pattern
IKonstruktNodeUdiResolverto allow content apps to resolve a different node UDI than the current page
- Fixed error being thrown by menu actions because the current section wasn't being passed through to the menu
Date: 2022-01-27 Description: Minor patch release with non breaking changes
- Fixed bug where section/tree registration can sometimes occur twice resulting in an error.
- Removed licensing header when using a single collection.
- Fixed bug with
ORDER BY 1causing SQL exceptions
Date: 2022-01-20 Description: Major new release
- Initial release